Monday, November 29, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

We have some great friends that we have met while here in Greenville. Every Wednesday me and two good friends, Natalie and Leslie, get together to take a timeout from our regular routine and do something that we all want to do. This includes doing crafts, sewing, watching movies, cooking, or going somewhere that we haven’t been. It has been so great to have these girls to spend time with. I don’t know what I would do without them! This week we decided to make some Christmas trees out of ribbon. A project we all though would take a couple of hours ended up taking 6 HOURS! I forget that everything takes longer when there are babies involved, especially when you have to keep one baby (Brinley) from love attacking the other baby. It was a fun craft to do and now we have some Christmas decorations to rock while we are still in town. Here they are:



The tree on the left I made and the one on the right Natalie made. I forgot to get a picture of Leslie's but hers were awesome.

This week we are going to Jackson to go shopping! I am looking forward to this outing a little too much.

On another note, Brinley is rapidly growing up. She now says momma and dada and will stand on her own, although we have only gotten a few measly steps out of her. The little stinker. She surprises us every day with something silly she decided to do. Love this girl!



Brinley playing with one of her favorite toys, Mom's computer.

One last thing. I was on the news tonight! Haha. Too bad it took me moving to Greenville before I could get on the news. And no, it wasn’t for “Manhunt Monday.” Yes, they do have Manhunt Monday specials on the news here. I just happened to be walking at the park with Brinley when the fire department was there doing conditioning and somehow it made it on the news. Awesome. I think Brent is probably sick of me chanting “I was on the news” by now.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are famous! I am so glad you have a group of friends like that, I have been longing for something like that since I got married and still haven't been able to find close friends to do it with. I would love to learn how you made those trees, they are very cute! And have fun shopping this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good little crafter!! Those are way cute!! And of course Brinley in the cutest thing ever!! She is getting so big!! I hope I get to see you guys when you come for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your trees!!!!so cute. I'm glad to hear you have some good friends to gather with, thats great! Brinley is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those trees are soooo cool. Teach me!! I love Christmas crafts. So fun that you have some good friends to do that with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute craft!We can't wait to see you guys soon YIPPIE!!!!! The girls constantly talk about missing your cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should post the link about the trees so I can copy you. Brinley is so cute!

    ReplyDelete