Sunday, January 30, 2011

Up to lately

I have been meaning to be a more consistent blogger. So here is what I've been up to lately...
Chasing Brinley around at church
Chasing Brinley as she tries out every set of stairs she can find

Laughing as she tries to eat "hands free"
Splurging on a trip to Subway (shared a 5$ footlong)
And on a trip for some of our favorite calzones-

Being amazed by my students (not by what they write but how they write it)-
And doing some welding here and there.


Brent

3 comments:

  1. what are you welding? did you get a night job or something. Man I really need to talk to you more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha- I was actually cutting steel with a welding torch. I didn't weld anything together, just cut apart. It was for some service - I'm not actually the one in the picture either, but you get the idea. And yes, we do need to talk more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking for an update... how are you? we miss you guys. Brinley is SOOO cute. xo
    E

    ReplyDelete