Monday, February 21, 2011

Quiet Morning

I don't have school today so my plan was to sleep in until 7ish and then I would get up and do some work and be productive until Brinley woke up and began being a cute little distraction. Instead I found myself picking up Brinley at 5 something this morning as she screamed. Thankfully she went back to bed after a little while and a sip of milk.

Then I found myself not tired anymore because my body was used to getting up by now anyway. I realized I have some school work to do, but yesterday I was looking at a Time article online that posted the top 50 websites of 2009. In the darkness and quiet of the early AM I looked back at the article and found a website called inbflat.

It is an artistic compilation of Youtube videos that amazed me. I clicked on whatever videos I felt like clicking on and started new ones whenever until I had played them all. Not just listening to all the music, but watching all the videos I felt a real sense of the amazing talents and abilities all of God's children possess. Seeing that many people do different things at the same time helped me glimpse what it must be like to be our Father in heaven, looking down at all of us in a symphony of sorts.

It was a very calming and relaxing morning and I thought I'd share. Now on to the work!

Brent

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check that site out sometime. Don't do too much work on your day off. I'm so excited to have the day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat insight, Brent. It blows my mind to think that Heavenly Father is infinitely aware of each one of us, and involved in our lives.

    ReplyDelete