Sunday, August 28, 2011

Elsie's newborn photos part 1

Elsie is now over 3 weeks old.  I can't believe it.  It is already going by so fast.  I want her to stay exactly the way she is right now.  But then I look at Brinley, and I feel the same about her.  I think I will always want them to stay how they are in each moment.  Ha.  Jokes on me.  They are both changing at a million miles an hour.  And I will always want them just how they are.

Anyway, when Brinley was born we had an awesome photographer take newborn pictures of her.  Unfortunately, Elsie was born in Mississippi. Photographers aren't exactly in abundance here like they are in Utah where everyone and their mom is a "photographer".  So since we couldn't find a good photographer to take newborn pictures, we decided to just take our own.  Here are some of the pictures we took!  I just love these girlies.








Of course here's our crazy Brin.  She definitely keeps us entertained
I have a few more pictures to post but I still have to sort through all the bad ones.  You know, for every good picture we take we probably take 10 bad ones.  Coming soon....

5 comments:

  1. so cute. Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, you could be a photographer too! Plus, I think you have the credentials... I mean you took a class in high school right? Those girls are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I cannot wait to meet Elsie. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute pictures~ Next time we need pics for something maybe I'll have you do them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful girls Christa! And i love the name Elsie! My niece is Elsa or else i would totally steal it! :o)

    ReplyDelete