Monday, September 5, 2011

Elsie's newborn photos part 2

Elsie is already a month old.  Can you believe it?  Well you probably can but I can't.  She is growing up so fast already.  She even has a BYU football game already under her belt (or diaper?). We may or may not have brought her to the football game at Ole Miss last weekend.  Call us crazy but she loved it and so did we. A lot of Brent's family came in town for the game and to meet Elsie for the first time.  It was so good to have family in town. Now that they are gone I will no longer have someone else to take care of my kiddos for me.  Sad day.  They will be missed.

Now that I am way off topic,  here are more of the pictures we took of Elsie as a newborn.  Maybe one day I''ll post a current picture of her. Oh I love this girl. 








5 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Also, I feel like Elsie and Brinley have very similar faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I was still holding her. Thank you for everything this weekend. We love you guys and can't wait to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah she is soo cute. That is one precious babe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! What a cute little addition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Did you take these pictures Christa? They are so cute! Your girls are adorable. I feel like we haven't seen you guys in a long time! Hope you had a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete