Sunday, July 15, 2012

Newport Beach CA 2012 Part1

We had an amazing time at the beach a couple of weeks ago. You would have to be CRAZY not to have a wonderful time I think.  We go to the beach every year and stay in Brent's grandpa's house.  It makes me glad I married him. 

We have tried to make it a tradition to get a family picture when we go.  Here are all of the good ones.  Seriously out of over a hundred pictures I think we only got two or three of all four of us even looking at the camera.  In at least half of them Brinley had her tongue out and was coughing up a lung.  


Brinley loves loves loves water.  Why is water so much more tempting when not in a bathing suit?








 We love this place so much.  Looking at these pictures makes me want to go back....


3 comments:

  1. Your photos turned out SOOO cute. you guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure if you had a better photographer you would have had more that turned out too :) That is one good looking family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new header photo. What a beautiful family! Miss you guys! Hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete