Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dimensions

So my sister asked what the dimensions are of the reels, so here goes.

The biggest one is 28.5 inches thick and 39.5 inches in diameter.

Second biggest is 21.25 by 30

13.5 by 23.5

and 12.5 by 17.75

In the rare occasion you are looking for where I got them you can look here for the next 15 days or so until the ad expires. I bet they still have more, mostly in the largest size. Who knows, they may get more and more as they go too.

So the leading options for putting them to use would be, coffee or end table, stacked shelves, a planter or in a garden or flower patch, a little stool/chair for kids, and a big rocking chair. I'd love any more ideas.

1 comment:

  1. if this comment does not work I am going to scream. trying for the third time. working on kurt's laptop at the hospital, lame.
    love your blog. love that you are creative. I wish all my brothers blogged!
    the spools are cool. my ideas:
    cut one side of it flat and mount it against the wall. it could be a shelf or rack to hang items on. paint the smallest to be chair/stool/tea party table for Brinley.
    pull the largest one apart and use the circles as wall art. or put vinyl numbers on or paint them on and use for clock face. get a clearance round tablecloth from target and use the large one for a place to eat outdoors in spring/summer.
    if you had several the same size you could chop ends flat and connect them all for a really cool long coffee table. thats all for now... love ya.

    ReplyDelete