Monday, March 22, 2010

Whenever I hear the song of a bird or look at the blue, blue sky,
Whenever I feel the rain on my face or the wind as it rushes by.
Whenever I touch a velvet rose or walk by our lilac tree…
I’m glad that I live in this beautiful world Heavenly Father created for me.
He gave me my eyes that I might see the color of butterfly wings.
He gave me my ears that I might hear the magical sound of things.
He gave me my life my mind my heart; I thank him reverently.
For all his creations, of which I’m a part,
Yes I know Heavenly Father loves me

I have been thinking a bit lately about how great it is to live where we do. As spring has come upon us, I have been reminded about how beautiful the earth is and how grateful I am for it. This song says it so much better than I can.

The sun makes me want to go out and play all day. I don't know what it is, but something about it gets me seriously excited and it is so motivating. It makes me want to be better and try harder at everything I do. Thank you Spring for finally coming.

2 comments:

  1. You are so right~ and I love that song! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant help but look around me and think that spring is still hibernating. ;-)

    ReplyDelete