Friday, October 29, 2010

Baby and football

Brinley has been so much fun lately. She has so much personality and is changing daily. Here she is!

I gave her a pot to play with the other day and she decided that standing in it and trying to balance on the handle is the way to play with it.


We keep some of Brinley's toys in a basket so she can get them as she pleases. The other day I found her sitting in the basket!

Brinley refuses to let me brush her teeth so we just give her the toothbrush while I am brushing so she can copy me. She doesn't really brush very well yet but she loves putting the brush in her mouth. I figure that's probably as good as it's going to get for now.

Brent has been coaching football at the high school this year. It makes for a fun Friday night activity each week! Brinley has done very well sitting through all of the games. There is a lot to look at!









1 comment:

  1. Christa!! Brinley is adorable. She has gotten so big too. All of the dietetic babies are just growing up so quick. Glad you had a fun trip and got to go to Hobby Lobby. Orem just got one too.

    ReplyDelete