Thursday, March 17, 2011

My little climber


This girl is growing up too fast. Lately she thinks she can do anything, demonstrated by these photos:

She loves climbing on everything, but especially loves trying to climb from one piece of furniture to the next! She's definitely keeping us on our toes. She also will climb up onto the coffee table and then just sit on it like it's a chair (she didn't get this one from me, but I don't know, maybe from Brent). I found her like this the other day. She just makes me laugh.

She loves wearing her backpack and putting stuff into it. And chapstick. She loves chapstick. I am not quite sure why she loves it because she has never even put it on and hardly seen me put it on. She just likes the container or something. Luckily she hasn't yet figured out that the top comes off because I am sure she would love tasting it too.

What would we do without her?



2 comments:

  1. She is soo cute!! She looks pretty mischievous with that climbing. I want to come visit you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big Brinley is getting!! She is so adorable!! I can't wait for you guys to come to Utah next month! I wanna hang out!!

    ReplyDelete