Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Oh Halloween how I love you. There is something about the pumpkins, the leaves, the smells, and the cool air that just gets me excited. It reminds me of all the good memories I have had in the fall in years past.  

This year did not  disappoint.  We had dinner with friends, went trick-or-treating with the kiddos, and watched a -not so scary-movie.  I have decided that the reason I have children is so I can go trick-or-treating.  Okay so that may not be the only reason, but it does give me a good excuse to get out on Halloween night.  Brinley absolutely loved trick-or-treating.  I have been working on getting her to say trick or treat for a while now and couldn't get her to say it.  However, as soon as we started and she heard one or two kids say it and magically get candy, she was all about saying it. What a fun holiday for kids.  

This year Brinley was a cow (thanks grandma!), Elsie was an owl, I was a cat, and Brent was a....you can fill in the blanks on that one.






Brinley with her first piece of candy.  Wrapper still on.

 A few minutes later she managed to get most of the wrapper off.  By the way never try to take a half eaten sticky sucker from a toddler.  It doesn't go over so well.


Brinley with Charlie.  They are best friends.


I hope you all had a wonderful day!  Now on to Thanksgiving...

2 comments:

  1. You all look awesome! Did you make that owl costume? So cute, I love it!
    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girls are SO cute! And of course you make a great black cat :) I love these fall holidays, it's hard to pick a favorite! I hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete