Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Not to compare kids or anything...

Sometimes I compare my kids to each other.  Probably shouldn't do this.  Okay, so usually it's just something like how they look and at what age they are doing what. Don't worry I love them both.

Sometimes  I can't even remember what Brinley looked like when she was Elsie's age.  I feel like Elsie must look just like Brinley did.  The other day we pulled out Brinley's photo book and compared.  They do look a lot alike and in some pictures they are VERY similar, but they definitely are different.  

Here is a comparison of the two at about 3 months of age:
Brinley.  Nice and Chunky
Elsie.  Not quite so chunky
Their smiles are very similar.  Big and wide open.
Brinley

Elsie
 And of course sleeping. Gotta love a sleeping baby.
Elsie
Brinley

No comments:

Post a Comment