Wednesday, January 4, 2012

5 Months

Elsie is 5 months old.  5 months doesn't seem very old, until you realize that means she is almost 6 months old.  For some reason 6 months seems very old to me. And then so does 5 months.  I keep asking her to stay just how she is.  But she doesn't.  She just keeps growing and ignores my requests. 


This little girl is so much fun.  She is always keeping us happy.  She loves her older sister and will laugh at her over nothing.   I love her laugh.  I could probably record it and just listen to it all day I love it so much. 

She rolls around like crazy and is always ending up in places we didn't leave her. 


She is now a whopping 13 lb 3 oz. Not too big, not too small. I don't know how long she is.  I forgot to measure.  Now she is asleep and there is no way I am waking her up now.  

She loves toys that she can grab onto and put in her mouth.  She loves to suck on her fingers. 

She is still bald, although she does have a few hairs that have lingered since she was born.  Those few hairs are now about 5 inches long.  It might look a little funny but I can't get myself to cut them.  I am holding onto anything I can get. 

Elsie is great sleeper.  She will sleep until about 6 every day, eat, and then go back to sleep for a few more hours.  I'll take it. 

I can't get enough of this girl.  I get her to myself almost all day and still it's not enough.  I love you Elsie!

1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable and I'm so glad we got to see her (and you!). xoxo
    E

    ReplyDelete