Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sisterview Blog

I just wanted to let all of my diligent blog readers - I think there may be 3 or 4 of you - that you should check out this blog www.sisterview.com that I now contribute to(a whole 1 post).

My sister in laws started this a few months ago and were kind enough to invite me to participate in it with them. They are all amazing women and always have something interesting to share.  I hope that I can live up to their expectations. 

There is currently a give away on it for some beautiful velvet pumpkins going on until tomorrow night.  Go on over and check it out!

Christa 

1 comment:

  1. I love your thanksgiving tree idea! We did a rendition of it or FHE this year-- we just drew a picture of a tree and wrote everything we were thankful for on it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete