Thursday, June 3, 2010

Goodbye Brent!

The day has finally come for me and Brent to say goodbye, for at least a little while. For the next month and a half or so Brent will be in Mississippi for training for Teach for America while I stay in Utah. We found out that we are most likely going to be living in a place called Lake Village, Arkansas. So, instead of moving all of our stuff down to Arkansas and me being all alone there, we decided it is best for me to stay in Utah. Of course this means that I don't get to be with Brent, and he may be missing some fun things as Brinley continues to grow and develop. Because we will be apart for so long (yeah, this is VERY long for us), I promised Brent that I would at least put up a picture of Brinley or something every day so that he doesn't miss out on anything. I am going to miss you so much Brent! Love you!

Christa

1 comment: