Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mississippi here I come!

I am about to make my way to Mississippi to finally be with Brent again. I am leaving tomorrow and after a three days journey will make it there by Friday. I can't tell you how excited I am to see Brent. But I am going to miss this place a lot. Luckily I have a lot to look forward to in going (mainly being with my husband again) so leaving doesn't seem quite as bad as it would otherwise. There are so many things I wish I could do before I leave, but of course no time to do them all today. I will miss everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Are you coming through Colorado? we would love to see yoU! Our prayers are with you! xoxo
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the road trip, Christa! We will miss all three of you so much - have a wonderful time in Mississippi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you babe - Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete