Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Signs

So I am using this blog as a way to stay connected to home and share some pictures. I tried to take pictures of every state sign when I entered a state, so here are the pics. Kind of boring, but for me this was a lot of states.
Goodbye Colorado. Hope to see you soon. Kansas...not so much.

I had to take a little detour to make it to Oklahoma. Missouri didn't even have a sign on the road where I entered the state, so I had to take a picture of their sign when I was leaving.
I entered Arkansas at the very northwestern corner and I drove diagonally across the state, through little rock and exited the state at the very southeastern corner. It was long, but I have to say I thought it was beautiful and very green. It was pretty cool.
We'll see how many more states we add to the list while we live in the south.

3 comments:

  1. Those are cool pictures! Me and my mom will have to do that when we come out. You are the best! I love your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read through all the posts on your blog since you left Colorado. It tugs at my heartstrings to read it but I'm also very proud of you guys. Way to go. What a grand adventure it will be.

    ReplyDelete