Saturday, June 12, 2010

Steamboat

I thought this area was very cool. Didn't see any crocs yet, but saw a beautiful crane. While some of the areas by Lake Village look like this(above), most look like this(below).
We had the chance of being invited to a catfish fry in Greenville MS. We were right by the Mississippi River and they had an old river barge that used to frequent the river. Not a great picture, but a cool boat.
It was a long day of apartment hunting, but the bayou and the river were pretty cool.

3 comments:

  1. That first picture is really cool. I feel like you are having all sorts of adventures without me! I love your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brent - thanks for the comment! I'm sure you have more time on your hands than you'd like, but hopefully this goes fast and you'll be back with Brinley and Christa before you know it!
    Looks like a fun new adventure...maybe we should move out there too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brent I just got caught up on your travels and on brinley's cute photos. I miss you guys already! Hang in there. Wow, life is such a wild adventure! xoxo
    Emily

    ReplyDelete